Douglas A-4 Skyhawk: MonogramSale!
Douglas A-4 Skyhawk : 1:48 scale
The Douglas A-4 Skyhawk was designed as a small light weight jet attack aircraft capable of operating from aircraft carriers. The Skyhawk was used extensively during the war in Vietnam where it gained a reputation for being rugged and reliable. A-4s were also used by the Blue Angels flight demonstration team. The Blue Angles are well known the world over for their impressive performances of precision aerobatics. Flying in tight formation, these four outstanding U.S. Navy flyers captivate their audiences with breath-taking maneuvers.
- Open or closed canopy with detailed cockpit and pilot.
- Optional two external fuel tanks,
- Center bomb pylon with six bombs and two wing mounted missiles.
- Any one of four aircraft from the Blue Angels team of 1978
- A-4E Skyhawk, BUNO, 149996, pilot LCDR John S. McCain, VA-45 Klansmen, USS Forrestal, June 1967.
2 in stock