Showing all 2 results
Supermarine Seafire F.R. 46/47: Airfix
Supermarine Seafire F.R. 46/47: 1:48 scale
The Supermarine Seafire F.R. 46/47 was the last Spitfire example that was developed and flew combat missions. Seafires F.R. 46/47 were flying during the Korean war off of British aircraft carriers that were stationed off the North Korean coast. Seafires were tasked with fleet defense missions while other aircraft types were utilized for strike missions against North Korean and Chinese targets.
- Engraved panel lines,
- Detailed cockpit with pilot,
- Separate boarding hatch and rudder,
- Positionable flaps,
- Prop with individually molded blades and multi-part spinner,
- Centerline drop tank,
- Auxiliary tank fairings,
- Underwing rockets (x8),
- Optional folded wings (Mk.47),
- 2-piece canopy,
- Full Decal and color painting guide for 2 Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm aircraft:
- FR.47 VP480 of 800 NAS onboard HMS Triumph, Korea, July 1950
- FR.46 LA546 of Station Flight, RNAS Lossiemouth, Scotland, 1948
- Decals include Korean War stripes, instrument markings and stencil data.
$31.991 in Stock
Supermarine Spitfire F.Mk.Vb : Airfix
Supermarine Spitfire F.Mk.Vb : Hi-Tech Series 10: 1:48 scale : creased box
This is the Airfix, Hi Tech Series 10, Spitfire model kit of the late 1980’s. Plastic, photoetch, & white metal parts are included in this kit. This model kit is not as state of the art as a Hasegawa or a Tamiya Spitfire kit but for its price you can’t beat it. The white metal propeller, exhaust stacks, and landing gear are a refreshing alternative to the plastic or resin parts most hobbyist are familiar with. The photoetched parts are nice and well detailed. This kit is a typical airfix kit in the classic sense – good basic shape and a basic cockpit. It is an excellent choice for an unusual paint scheme or conversion that would be too risky with a more expensive kit. Basic… yes, Nice at a good Price… Definitely!
$12.990 in StockRead More